Cinnamon Nut Sour Cream Coffee Cake
Prep Time: 20 min
Baking Time: 55 min
- Filling Ingredients:
- 1/2 - cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 - cup chopped walnuts
- 1 1/2 - teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Coffee Cake Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 - cups sugar
- 3/4 - cup butter, softened
- 3 - eggs
- 1 1/2 - teaspoons vanilla
- 3 - cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 - cups sour cream
- 1 1/2 - teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 - teaspoons baking soda
- 3/4 - teaspoon salt
Heat oven to 350║F. Grease and flour 12-cup Bundt« pan or
10-inch tube pan.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, walnuts, and cinnamon.
- In a large bowl, combine sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla.
- Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy.
- Reduce speed to low and add flour, sour cream, baking
powder, baking soda, and salt. Beat until well mixed.
- Spread 1/3 batter into Bundt« pan or 10-inch tube pan.
- Sprinkle with half filling mixture.
- Repeat with batter and filling mixture.
- Spread remaining 1/3 batter over filling.
- Bake for 55 to 65 minutes or until toothpick inserted in
center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes and remove from pan.
Page 1 of 1