Holiday Coffee Cake
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Baking Time: 40 minutes
- 2 - cups biscuit mix
- 1/4 - cup (4 tablespoons) plus 1 tablespoon butter or
margarine, divided and melted
- 1 - can (14-ounce) Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated
- 2 - large eggs
- 3/4 - cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 - teaspoons ground cinnamon, divided
- 2 - Tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/2 - cup chopped pecans
Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 11x7-inch baking
- In large bowl, beat biscuit mix, 1/4 cup butter, Sweetened
Condensed Milk, eggs, sour cream and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon at
medium speed until smooth.
- Pour batter into baking dish.
- In small bowl, stir together brown sugar, pecans, remaining
1 tablespoon butter and remaining 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
- Sprinkle mixture evenly over batter.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center
comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes. Cut into squares to serve.
- Store leftovers covered at room temperature.
Page 1 of 1