Continental Coffee Cake
one (13x9-inch) cake
Prep Time: 25 min
Baking Time: 35 min
- 2 1/2 - cups all-purpose flour
- 1 - Tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 - teaspoon salt
- 1/2 - cup (1 stick) butter or
- 1 1/4 - cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 - eggs
- 1 - cup Egg Nog
- 1/2 - cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 - cup chopped pecans
Preheat oven to 350-degrees F. Greased 13x9-inch
- In a bowl, stir together flour, baking
powder and salt. Set aside.
- In large bowl, beat butter and 1 1/4 cups
brown sugar until fluffy.
- Add eggs and beat well.
- Add flour mixture alternately with Egg
Nog, beating until smooth after each addition.
- Pour into baking pan.
- Combine 1/2 cup brown sugar and pecans.
Sprinkle over top of cake.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or toothpick
inserted near center comes out clean.
- Cool slightly. Serve warm or cool. Store
leftovers covered at room temperature.
Page 1 of 1