White Chip And Macadamia Nut
to 16 servings
Prep Time: 30 min
Baking Time: 35 min
- Crumb Topping
- 6 - tablespoons butter or margarine,
- 3/4 - cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 - cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 - cups all-purpose flour
- 2 - teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 - teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1-1/4 - cups milk
- 1 - egg
- 1 - teaspoon vanilla extract
- White Drizzle
Preheat oven to 350-degrees F. Grease and flour
13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Prepare Crumb Topping and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat butter, granulated
sugar and brown sugar until well blended.
- Stir together flour, baking powder and
cinnamon. Beat into butter mixture.
- Gradually add milk, egg and vanilla,
beating until thoroughly blended.
- Pour 1/2 batter into prepared pan. Top
with 1/2 Crumb Topping.
- Gently spread remaining batter over
topping. Sprinkle remaining topping over batter.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until wooden
pick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Cool completely.
- Prepare White Drizzle and drizzle over
- 2/3 - cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 - cup all-purpose flour
- 6 - Tablespoons firm butter or margarine
- 1 - cup Premier White Chips
- 1/2 cup Macadamia Nut Baking Pieces
- In a medium bowl, combine packed light
brown sugar, all-purpose flour, firm butter or margarine,
Premier White Chips and Macadamia Nut Baking Pieces. Mix until
- 3/4 - cup powdered sugar
- 2 to 3 - teaspoons milk
- 1 - teaspoon softened butter
- 1/4 - teaspoon vanilla extract.
- Beat together powdered sugar, milk,
softened butter and vanilla extract.
- If necessary, add additional milk 1/2
teaspoon at a time until of desired consistency.