Creamy Peanut Butter Chip Cheesecake
10 to 12 servings
Prep Time: 15 min.
Baking Time: 50 to 55 min.
Time: several hrs.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
1) In a medium bowl, stir together graham
cracker crumbs, butter, cocoa and 1/3 cup sugar. Press evenly onto
bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
2) In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese and
remaining 1-1/2 cups sugar until smooth.
3) Add eggs and vanilla; beat just until
4) Stir in peanut butter chips and pour over
5) Bake for 50 to 55 minutes or until slightly
puffed and edges are set but 4-inch circle in center remains soft;
remove from oven to wire rack.
6) Cool for 30 minutes. With knife, loosen cake
from side of pan.
7) Cool completely and remove side of pan.
8) Using tip of spoon, drizzle CHOCOLATE DRIZZLE
across top of cheesecake. Refrigerate several hours before serving.
9) Cover and refrigerate leftover cheesecake.
1/2 cup SPECIAL DARK
Chocolate Chips or Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
(do not use butter, margarine, spread or oil)
1) Place SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Chips or
Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips and shortening in small microwave-safe
2) Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 30 to 45 seconds or
until chips are melted and mixture is smooth when stirred.