Cheesecake Macaroon Bars
Prep Time: 30 min
Baking Time:32 min
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup ground Slivered Almonds
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 package (8 oz. each) Cream
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups ANGEL FLAKE Coconut, divided
- 1-1/2 cups Sour Cream
- 3 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
Preheat oven to 350�F.
- Beat flour, almonds, butter, brown sugar, salt and almond
extract with electric mixer on medium speed until blended.
- Press onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350�F for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Beat cream cheese, 3/4 cup granulated sugar and lemon juice
with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Stir in 1 cup of the coconut; pour over crust.
- Bake 25 minutes. Cool 5 minutes.
- Stir sour cream, 3 Tbsp. granulated sugar and vanilla until
well blended; carefully spread over coconut mixture.
- Bake 5 to 7 minutes or until set. Sprinkle with remaining
1/2 cup coconut; cool completely. Cut into bars.
Page 1 of 1