Makes 12 servings
Preparation time: 15 min.
Baking time: 1 hr 5 min.
Cooling time: 4 hrs.
- 1-3/4 - cups (about 18) chocolate chip
- 1/2 - cup sugar
- 1/3 - cup Butter, melted
- 3 package (8-ounce) cream cheese
- 1 - cup French vanilla-flavored liquid
- 4 - eggs
- 1 - Tablespoon espresso-flavored instant
- 1/4 - cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 - cup white baking chips
- 1 container (16-ounce) Sour Cream, room
- 1 - bar (2-ounce) white chocolate, if
Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl, add cookie crumbs and
1/4 cup sugar. Stir in butter.
- Press onto bottom and 1 inch up side of
ungreased 9-inch spring-form pan.
- Bake 5 minutes.
- In a large mixer bowl, beat cream cheese
and flavored creamer until creamy.
- Stir together eggs and coffee granules
in small bowl until coffee is dissolved.
- Add egg mixture, flour and remaining
sugar to cream cheese mixture.
- Beat until well mixed (1 to 2 minutes).
- Spread cream cheese mixture over
- Continue baking 45 to 50 minutes or
until edges are set but center still moves slightly.
- Microwave white baking chips 1 minute in
medium microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power and stir.
Microwave additional 10 to 20 second intervals, stirring until smooth.
- Add sour cream and stir.
- Spread sour cream mixture over top of
- Continue baking 10 minutes or until
cheesecake is slightly set but still moves.
- Cool in pan.
- Cover and refrigerate 4 hours or
- Garnish with grated baking bar before
serving, if desired.