Prep Time: 20 min.
Baking Time: 2 hrs.
Chill Time: 2 hrs.
- 1/3 - cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3-1/2 - cups (two 15 oz. containers)
low-fat part-skim ricotta cheese, drained
- 2 - egg whites
- 3/4 - cup sugar
- 1/3 - cup Hershey’s Cocoa
- 2 - Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 - teaspoons vanilla extract
- Sliced fresh strawberries and
Prepare Yogurt Cheese. Preheat oven to
- Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs on
bottom of 9-inch spring-form pan.
- In food processor bowl or large bowl,
process ricotta cheese until smooth.
- Add Yogurt Cheese, egg whites, sugar,
cocoa, flour and vanilla; process just until well blended. Pour into
- Bake 50 minutes or until edge is set.
- Turn off oven; open oven door
- Leave cheesecake in oven 1 hour.
- Remove from oven. With knife, loosen
cheesecake from side of pan.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cover; refrigerate until chilled. Just
before serving, remove side of pan.
- Garnish with fruit, if desired.
- Cover; refrigerate leftover
Prep Time: 15 min.
Chill Time: 24 hrs.
- 2 - containers (8 ounces each) vanilla
low-fat yogurt, no gelatin added
- Line non-rusting colander or sieve
with large piece of double thickness cheesecloth or large coffee
filter; place colander over deep bowl.
- Spoon yogurt into prepared colander;
cover with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate until liquid no longer
drains from yogurt, about 24 hours.
- Remove yogurt from cheesecloth and
place in separate bowl; discard liquid.