Prep Time: 30 min.
Baking Time: 30 min.
Chill Time: 3 hrs.
- Graham Crust
- 2 - packages (8 ounces each) cream
- 3/4 - cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar,
- 1/2 - cup Hershey’s Cocoa
- 2 - teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 2 - eggs
- 1 - cup Hershey’s Semi-Sweet
- 1 - container (8 ounces) dairy sour
Prepare Graham Crust. Preheat oven to
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese, 3/4
cup sugar, cocoa and 1 teaspoon vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs; beat until well blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour into prepared crust.
- Bake 20 minutes. Remove from oven;
cool 15 minutes.
- Increase oven temperature to 425°F.
- Stir together sour cream, remaining 2
tablespoons sugar and remaining 1 teaspoon vanilla in small bowl. Stir
until smooth. Spread evenly over baked filling.
- Bake 10 minutes. Remove from oven to
- With knife, loosen cake from side of
- Cool completely; remove side of pan.
- Refrigerate several hours before
- Cover; refrigerate leftover
- 1-1/2 - cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 - cup sugar
- 1/3 - cup melted butter or margarine
- In medium bowl, stir together graham
cracker crumbs and sugar.
- Add butter or margarine and mix well.
- Press mixture firmly onto bottom and
halfway up side of 9-inch spring-form pan.