Prep Time: 15 min.
Chilling Time: 4 hrs.
- 2/3 - cup boiling water
- 1 - package (4-serving size) Lemon
Flavor Sugar Free Low Calorie Gelatin
- 1 - cup Cottage Cheese
- 1 - package (8 ounces) Cream Cheese,
cut up, softened
- 2 - cups thawed Whipped Topping
With cooking spray, spray 8- or 9-inch
spring-form pan or 9-inch pie.
- Stir boiling water into gelatin in
large bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Cool 5
- Pour into blender container.
- Add cheeses and cover.
- Blend on medium speed until smooth,
occasionally scraping down side of blender container.
- Pour into large bowl.
- Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Pour into 8- or 9-inch spring-form pan
or 9-inch pie plate.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until set.
- Loosen cake from side of pan and
- Store leftover cheesecake in