Prep Time: 25 min
Chilling Time: 8 hrs.
- 2 - cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/2 - cup (1 stick) margarine or
- 1 - envelope Knox Unflavored Gelatin
- 1/2 - cup cold water
- 3 - package (8 ounces each) Cream
- 1-1/4 - cups sugar
- 1 - can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1/3 - cup almond-flavored liqueur
- 1 - teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 - teaspoon vanilla
- 1 - cup whipping cream, whipped,
- 1/4 - cup Sliced Almonds, toasted
Mix cracker crumbs and margarine. Press
firmly onto bottom and 2 inches up side of 9-inch spring-form pan.
Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in
small saucepan; let stand 1 minute.
- Cook on low heat 3 minutes or until
gelatin is completely dissolved, stirring constantly. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large
bowl with electric mixer on medium speed 2 minutes or until well
- Gradually add evaporated milk, beating
on medium-high speed 2 minutes or light and fluffy.
- Blend in liqueur, lemon juice and
- Gradually add gelatin mixture, mixing
on low speed until well blended.
- Gently stir in 1-1/2 cups of the
whipped cream; cover and refrigerate remaining whipped cream for later
- Pour cheesecake batter into crust.
- Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- Top with remaining whipped cream and
the almonds just before serving.
- Store leftover cheesecake in