Prep Time: 15 min.
Chilling Time: 3 hrs.
- 9 - OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies,
- 1 - tub (8 ounces) COOL Whipped
Topping, thawed, divided
- 1 - package (8 ounces) Neufchatel
Cheese, 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 - cup sugar
- 1 - cup vanilla low-fat yogurt
- 1 - OREO Pie Crust (6 ounces)
Halve 4 of the cookies; reserve for
garnish. Finely chop remaining cookies; set aside.
- Remove 1 cup of the whipped topping;
store in tightly covered container in refrigerator to use as a
- Beat Neufchatel cheese and sugar in
large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add yogurt; mix well.
- Gently stir in the remaining whipped
topping and the chopped cookies.
- Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.
- Top with the reserved whipped topping
and cookie halves just before serving.
- Store leftover pie in refrigerator.