Easy Homemade Milk Chocolate Cheesecake
Makes about 8 servings
Prep Time: 15 min.
Baking Time: 35 min.
Chilling Time: 2 hrs.
- 1 - package Fudge Marble Cake Mix
- 2 - packages (8 ounces each) cream
- 8 - ounces milk chocolate
- 3 - large eggs
- 1/6 - cup whipping cream
- 1/4 - cup butter or margarine, melted
- Whipping cream
- Fresh strawberries
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour
13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
- Combine contents of cocoa packet from
mix, 1/4 cup cake mix, cream cheese and melted chocolate in large
- Beat at high speed with electric mixer
for 2 minutes.
- Add eggs and cream.
- Beat at high speed for 1 minute and
- Stir remaining cake mix and melted
butter in medium bowl. Mixture will be crumbly.
- Sprinkle mixture into pan.
- Pour filling over mixture.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Cool in pan.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
- Garnish individual servings with
dollops of whipped cream and strawberries.