Easy Homemade Lemon with Raspberry Sauce
Makes 12 to 16 servings
Prep Time: 30 min.
Cooking Time: 1 hr. 10 min.
Refrigerator Time: 2 hrs.
- 1 - package Lemon Supreme Cake Mix
- 1/2 - cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 - cup finely chopped pecans
- 3 - packages (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 3/4 - cup granulated sugar
- 2 - Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 - teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 3 - large eggs
- 1 - package (12 ounces) frozen dry
pack red raspberries
- 1/3 - cup granulated sugar
- Fresh raspberries, lemon slices and
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 10-inch
- Combine cake mix and oil in large
bowl. Mix well.
- Stir in pecans. Press mixture onto
bottom of prepared pan.
- Bake about 20 minutes or until light
golden brown. Remove from oven.
- Increase oven temperature to 450°F.
- In large mixing bowl, place cream
- Beat at low speed with electric
mixture, adding 3/4 cup sugar gradually.
- Add lemon juice and lemon peel.
- Add eggs, mixing only until
incorporated. Pour filling into crust.
- Bake 5 to 7 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 250°F. and
bake 30 minutes or until set.
- Loosen cake from side of pan with
knife or spatula. Cool completely in pan on cooling rack. Refrigerate
2 hours or until ready to serve. Remove side of pan.
- Combine thawed raspberries and 1/3 cup
sugar in small saucepan.
- Bring to boil and simmer until berries
- Strain through sieve into small bowl
to remove seeds. Cool completely.
- To serve, garnish cheesecake with
fresh raspberries, lemon slices and mint leaves.
- Cut into slices and serve with