- Chocolate Crumb Crust (recipe below)
- 1/4 - cup (1/2 stick) butter or
- 1/2 - cup Hershey's Cocoa
- 3 - packages (8 ounces each) cream
- 1 - can (14 ounces) sweetened
condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 4 - eggs
- 1 - Tablespoon vanilla extract
Prepare Chocolate Crumb Crust. Preheat
oven to 300�F.
- Place butter in medium microwave-safe
- Microwave at HIGH (100%) 30 to 45
seconds or until melted. Stir in cocoa until smooth; set aside.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese.
- Add cocoa mixture; beat well.
- Gradually beat in sweetened condensed
milk until smooth.
- Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 1 hour and 5 minutes or until
set. (Center will be soft.)
- Remove pan from oven to wire rack;
loosen cake from side of pan.
- Cool completely; remove side of pan.
- To serve, garnish as desired. Cover;
refrigerate leftover cheesecake. Garnish as desired.
- 6 - Tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1-1/2 - cups vanilla wafer crumbs
(about 45 wafers)
- 6 - Tablespoons powdered sugar
- 6 - Tablespoons Hershey's Cocoa
- Place 6 tablespoons butter or
margarine in medium microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave at HIGH (100%) 30 seconds or
- Stir in vanilla wafer crumbs (about 45
wafers), powdered sugar and Hershey's Cocoa; blend well.
- Press mixture onto bottom and 1/2 inch
to 1-inch up side of 9-inch spring-form pan.