- 1-1/2 - cups chocolate cookie crumbs
- 6 - Tablespoons butter or margarine,
- 1-1/4 - cups Hershey's Mini Kisses
Brand Milk Chocolates, divided
- 4 - packages (8 ounces each) cream
- 2/3 - cup sugar
- 3 - eggs
- 1/3 - cup milk
- 1 - Tablespoon instant espresso powder
- 1/4 - teaspoon ground cinnamon
Cream (recipe below)
Preheat oven to 350�F. Combine cookie
crumbs and butter; press onto bottom and 1 inch up side of 9-inch
- Melt 1 cup chocolates in small
saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Combine cream cheese and sugar in
large bowl, beating on medium speed of mixer until well blended.
- Add eggs, milk, espresso powder and
cinnamon; beat on low speed until well-blended.
- Add melted chocolates; beat on medium
2 minutes. Spoon mixture into crust.
- Bake 55 minutes. Remove from oven to
- Cool 15 minutes; with knife, loosen
cake from side of pan.
- Cool completely; remove side of pan.
- Cover; refrigerate at least 4 hours
- To serve, garnish with Espresso Cream
and remaining 1/4 cup chocolates.
- Cover; refrigerate leftover
- 1/2 - cup cold whipping cream
- 2 - Tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 - teaspoon instant espresso powder
- Beat whipping cream, powdered sugar
and instant espresso powder until stiff.