Black-Eyed Susan Mini Cheesecakes
About 2 dozen cheesecakes
- 24 - vanilla wafer cookies
- 2 - packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese,
- 1/2 - cup sugar
- 2 - eggs
- 1/2 - teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 - cup Reese�s Peanut Butter Chips
- 1/2 - cup Hershey�s Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 3 - Tablespoons butter
- Sliced almonds
Heat oven to 350�F. Line muffin cups
with foil bake cups (2 inches in diameter). Place one vanilla wafer,
flat-side down, in bottom of each cup.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar on medium
speed of mixer in large bowl.
- Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Stir in
peanut butter chips.
- Spoon heaping tablespoon cream cheese mixture into
each muffin cup.
- Bake 15 minutes or just until set, but
not browned. Cool.
- Place chocolate chips and butter in small
- Microwave at HIGH (100%) 30 seconds; stir. If
necessary, microwave at HIGH an additional 15 seconds at a time,
stirring after each heating, just until chips are melted and mixture is
smooth when stirred.
- Drop teaspoons of chocolate mixture onto
center of each cheesecake, letting white show around edge.
- Place almond
slices around chocolate mixture to resemble petals.
- Cover; refrigerate.
Cover; refrigerate leftover cheesecakes.