Black Forest Mini
1-1/2 to 2 dozen cheesecakes
- 18 to 24 - vanilla wafer cookies
- 2 - packages (8 ounces each) cream
- 1-1/4 - cups sugar
- 1/3 - cup Hershey�s Cocoa
- 2 - Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 - eggs
- 1 - container (8 ounces) dairy sour cream
- 1/2 - teaspoon almond extract
- Sour Cream Topping (recipe below)
- canned cherry pie filling, chilled
Heat oven to 325�F. Line muffin cups
(2-1/2 inches in diameter) with foil bake cups. Place one vanilla wafer
(flat-side down) in bottom of each cup.
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl until
- Add sugar, cocoa and flour; blend
well. Add eggs; beat well. Stir in sour cream and almond
- Fill each muffin cup almost full with
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until set.
Remove from oven; cool 5 to 10 minutes.
- Spread heaping teaspoon Sour Cream
Topping on each cup.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack;
- Just before serving, garnish with
cherry pie filling. Cover; refrigerate leftover cheesecakes.
- 1 - container (8 oz.) dairy sour cream
- 2 - Tablespoons sugar
- 1 - teaspoon vanilla extract
- In small bowl, stir together dairy
sour cream, sugar and vanilla extract until sugar is dissolved.