JIFFY Pudding Cake
9 to 12 Servings
Prep Time: 15 min.
Baking Time: 35 to 40 min.
- 1 package
JIFFY Golden Yellow Cake Mix
- 5 Tablespoon instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/4 cup
- 1/2 cup water
Cake Recipe Directions:
Preheat oven to 350-degrees F. Grease and flour 8-inch
1) In a mixing bowl, add cake mix, eggs, pudding mix, butter or
margarine, and water.
2) Beat for 3 minutes on medium speed.
3) Place pan in oven and bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until
toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
4) Cool for 5-10 minutes and remove from pan.
5) Cool completely and frost with JIFFY Frosting Mix or serve
with whipped topping.