Autumn Peanutty Carrot Cake
10 to 12 servings
Prep Time: 15 min.
Baking Time: 30 to 35 min.
Cake Recipe Directions:
Preheat oven to 350-degrees F. and grease and flour two
8-inch round baking pans.
1) In a large bowl, beat eggs, oil and vanilla.
2) In a bowl, stir together flour, granulated sugar, brown
sugar, cinnamon and baking soda. Add to egg mixture and blend
3) Stir in carrot, peanut butter chips and walnuts. Pour into
4) Place pans in oven and bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until
wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
5) Cool 10 minutes; remove from pans to wire rack. Cool
6) Frost with CREAM CHEESE FROSTING. Cover; refrigerate
CREAM CHEESE FROSTING:
- 2 packages (3 oz. each) softened cream
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) softened butter
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1) Beat softened cream cheese and softened butter until smooth.
Gradually add powdered sugar and vanilla extract. Beat until