Makes 20 bars
Preheat oven to
Grease bottom only of rectangular pan, 13x9x2
inches, or spray with cooking spray.
- Stir brownie mix, water, oil
and eggs in medium bowl until well blended.
- Bake 28 to 30 minutes or until toothpick
inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out clean
or almost clean.
- Cool completely, about 1 hour.
Frost with frosting. Sprinkle with peanuts;
refrigerate while making cereal mixture.
- Measure cereal into large
bowl; set aside.
- Melt peanut butter and chocolate
chips in 1-quart saucepan over low heat, stirring
- Pour over cereal in bowl, stirring until
- Spread over frosted brownies.
completely before cutting, about 1 hour.