Big Batch Fudgy Brownies
Makes 48 Brownies
Prep Time: 15 min.
Baking Time: 20 min.
- Brownie Ingredients:
- Frosting Ingredients:
Preheat oven to 350-degrees F. and grease a 15x10x1-inch
1) In a 3-quart saucepan, melt butter and chocolate over low
heat, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 8 minutes or until smooth.
2) Remove from heat and stir in sugar.
3) Add sour cream, eggs and 2 teaspoons vanilla. Mix well.
4) Stir in flour and salt just until moistened.
5) Spread batter into prepared jelly-roll pan.
6) Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until brownie begins to pull
away from sides of pan. (DO NOT OVERBAKE.) Cool completely.
7) In a 1-quart saucepan, melt chocolate chips and shortening
over low heat, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 5 minutes or until
8) Stir in powdered sugar, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla and enough milk
for desired spreading consistency.
9) Spread over cooled brownies. Cut into bars.
Page 1 of 1