Makes 48 bars
Prep Time: 20 min.
1) Lightly butter 15x10x1-inch jelly-roll pan. Set aside.
2) In 6-quart saucepan, melt 1/2 cup butter over low heat for 1
to 2 minutes.
3) Add marshmallows and food color; stir until melted for 2 to
4) Add cereal; mix lightly until well coated. Pat cereal
mixture evenly into prepared pan.
5) Melt chocolate chips and shortening in 1-quart saucepan over
low heat, stirring occasionally, for 2 to 4 minutes until smooth.
6) Drizzle chocolate over bars. Let stand for 30 minutes to
Page 1 of 1