Makes 9 servings
Prep Time: 30 min.
Baking Time: 23 min.
- Brownie Ingredients:
- Strawberries Ingredients:
- Topping Ingredients:
- 2/3 cup hot fudge ice cream topping,
Sweetened whipped cream
Preheat oven to 350-degrees F. and grease bottom only of
8-inch square baking pan.
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, combine butter and chocolate.
2) Cook over medium heat , stirring constantly, for 5 to 7
minutes or until butter and chocolate are melted.
3) Stir in 1 1/4 cups sugar until well mixed. Stir in flour and
eggs until well mixed; stir in walnuts.
4) Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for 23 to 28 minutes or
until brownies just begin to pull away from sides of pan.
5) Cool completely and cut into squares.
6) Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine strawberries and 1
7) To serve, place brownies onto individual serving plates.
8) Top each with 1 tablespoon warm fudge sauce and about 1/4
9) Dollop with sweetened whipped cream, if desired.
;*Substitute your favorite berries.
Page 1 of 1