Mississippi Mud with Chocolate Icing
Makes 20 brownies
Prep Time: 15 min.
Baking Time: 30 min.
Preheat oven to 350-degrees F. and lightly grease and flour
a 11-inch x 7-inch baking pan.
1) In a large bowl, beat eggs until foamy.
2) Add melted butter and mix well.
3) Add BROWNIE MIX and blend well.
4) Stir in vanilla. Stir in nuts and coconut. Pour into
5) Bake for 30 minutes, until edges separate from pan.
6) While still hot, carefully spread on marshmallow creme.
7) When cool, frost with Chocolate Icing.
1) In a medium bowl, place powdered sugar.
2) In a small saucepan, combine butter, evaporated milk, and
3) Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
4) Immediately add to powdered sugar. Beat until smooth.
Page 1 of 1