Rocky Road Brownies Gift Jar
Makes 16 brownies
Prep Time: 15 min.
Baking Time: 35 to 40 min.
Preheat oven to 350-degrees F. Line a 9- x 9-inch baking
pan with foil.
1) Remove mix from jar, keeping layers separate.
2) In a saucepan over low heat, melt semi-sweet chocolate
pieces, 1 cup miniature marshmallows and 1/4 cup unsalted butter.
3) Beat 1/4 cup butter, eggs and vanilla for 5 minutes, using
the highest speed of an electric mixer.
4) Add melted chocolate mixture to butter mixture and blend on
5) Stir in sugar mixture, walnuts and remaining miniature
marshmallows just until ingredients are moistened.
6) Pour batter into a 9- x 9-inch baking pan.
7) Bake at 350-degees F for 35 to 40 minutes, or until edges start to
pull away from the pan. Cool.
8) Lift foil and brownies from the pan. Discard foil.
9) Cut brownies into 2-inch squares.
Page 1 of 1