Chocolate And Peanut Butter Filled Peanut Butter
about 16 bars
Prep time: 10 min.
Baking time: 30 min.
- 3/4 - cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 - cup (1/2-stick) butter or margarine,
- 1/2 - cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 - cup granulated sugar
- 1 - egg
- 2 - Tablespoons milk
- 1 - teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 - cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 - teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 - teaspoon salt
- 1-1/3 - cups (8-ounce package) Milk Chocolate Baking
Pieces Filled with Peanut Butter Creme
Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease 8- or 9-inch square
- Beat peanut butter, butter, brown sugar and
granulated sugar in large bowl until well blended. Add egg, milk and
vanilla. Beat well.
- Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; add
to peanut butter mixture, beating until well blended.
- Spread one half of batter in prepared pan.
Sprinkle baking pieces over batter.
- Drop remaining batter by 1/2 teaspoonfuls over
mixture, covering baking pieces.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into
Page 1 of 1