All American HEATH Brownies
Prep time: 10 min.
Baking time: 20 min.
- 1/3 - cup butter or margarine
- 3 - sections (1/2 ounce each) Unsweetened Chocolate Premium Baking
- 1 - cup sugar
- 2 - eggs
- 1 - teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 - cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 - teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 - teaspoon salt
- 1-1/3 - cups (8-ounce package) HEATH Milk Chocolate Toffee Bits
Preheat oven to 350�F. Grease bottom of 8-inch square baking pan.
- Melt butter and chocolate in medium saucepan over low heat,
- Stir in sugar. Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each
- Stir in vanilla. Combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add to chocolate mixture, stirring until well blended. Spread
batter in prepared pan.
- Bake 20 minutes or until brownie begin to pull away from sides of
- Remove from oven; sprinkle with toffee bits. Cover tightly with
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Remove foil and cut into
Page 1 of 1