Makes 18 squares
Prep Time: 15 min
Cooking Time: 20 min
Preheat oven to 350-degrees F. Spray 9-inch square baking
pan with cooking spray.
1) In small mixer bowl, combine Condensed Milk,
yogurt and egg white and mix well.
2) Stir in baking mix. Pour into prepared pan.
3) In 1-cup glass measure with handle, melt
chocolate chips in microwave oven on HIGH (100% power) 2 minutes, or
until chocolate chips melt, stirring after each minute. * Drizzle over
batter in pan.
4) With table knife, cut through chocolate to swirl.
5) Bake for 20 minutes or until center is set. Cool. Chill. Cut into bars.
6) Store leftovers tightly covered at room
temperature or in the refrigerator.