Irish Cream Brownies
Prep Time: 10 min.
Baking Time: 22 to 25 min.
- 1 1/2 cups
Tablespoons liquid Irish cream coffee creamer
grain green decorator sugar
Preheat oven to 350° F. Greased a 9-inch square baking
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, melt 6 Tablespoons
butter over low heat.
2) Remove from heat. Stir in sugar and cocoa.
Add egg and vanilla and mix well.
3) Add baking powder and baking soda and mix
4) Alternately add flour and 1/2 cup coffee
creamer, mixing well after each addition.
5) Spread batter into greased 9-inch square
6) Bake for 22 to 25 minutes or until toothpick
inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely.
7) In a medium bowl, combine all frosting
ingredients (1 1/2 cups powdered sugar, 1 Tablespoon butter, and 3
Tablespoons liquid Irish cream coffee creamer). Mix until smooth.
8) Spread over cooled brownies. Sprinkle
with decorator sugar. Cut into bars.