Rocky Road Tasty Team Treats
about 36 bars
Prep Time: 15 min
Baking Time: 25 min
- 1-1/2 - cups finely crushed thin pretzels or
- 3/4 - cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter or margarine,
- 1 - can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk (not
- 1-3/4 - cups (10-oz. package) MINI KISSES Brand Milk
- 3 - cups miniature marshmallows
- 1-1/3 - cups coarsely chopped pecans or pecan
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease bottom and sides of
13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- In a small bowl, combine pretzels and melted
- Press evenly onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Spread sweetened condensed milk evenly over
- Layer evenly with chocolates, marshmallows and
pecans, in order.
- Press down firmly on pecans.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into
Page 1 of 1