Servings: Makes 48 bars
Prep Time: 15 min.
Baking Time: 30 min.
- 3 - cups finely chopped all-purpose apples (4 medium)
- 1 - package (15.4-ounce) package nut quick bread mix
- 1 - can (14-ounce) Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 - cup chopped nuts
- 3 - eggs
- 2 - teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 - teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 - teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Cream Cheese Frosting (recipe
Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease and flour 15x10-inch jellyroll pan
- In large bowl, combine apples, bread mix, Sweetened Condensed Milk,
nuts, eggs, extract, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Mix well. Pour into prepared jellyroll pan.
- Bake 30 minutes or until golden. Cool.
- Spread with Cream Cheese Frosting.
- Cut into bars. Garnish as desired. Store leftovers covered in
- 2 - package (3-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 - cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 - teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 - cups confectioners' sugar
In small mixer bowl, beat cream cheese, butter or margarine, and
vanilla until fluffy. Add confectioners' sugar and mix well. (Makes about
2 1/2 cups)
Page 1 of 1