MINI KISSES Butter Pecan Bars
Prep time: 10 min.
Baking time: 30 min.
- 1/2 - cup (1-stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 - cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 - egg
- 1 - teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 - cup all-purpose flour
- 1-3/4 - cups (10-ounces package) MINI KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates,
- 3/4 - cup coarsely chopped pecans, divided
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 8-inch square baking pan.
- Beat butter, brown sugar, egg and vanilla in medium bowl.
- Beat in flour. Stir in 3/4 cup chocolates and 1/4 cup pecans.
- Spread evenly into prepared pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned; remove from oven.
- Immediately sprinkle remaining 1 cup chocolates over top.
- Let stand 5 minutes or until chocolate softens. Spread evenly with
- Immediately sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup pecans over top. Press
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.
Page 1 of 1