Marbled Cheesecake Bars
24 to 36 bars
Prep time: 15 min.
Baking time: 50 min.
- CHOCOLATE CRUST (recipe below)
- 3 - packages (8-ounces each) cream cheese,
- 1 - can (14-ounces) sweetened condensed milk (not
- 3 - eggs
- 2 - teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 - sections (1/2-ounces each) Unsweetened
Chocolate Premium Baking Bar, melted
Prepare CHOCOLATE CRUST. Preheat oven to 300
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl until fluffy.
- Gradually add sweetened condensed milk, beating
- Add eggs and vanilla. Mix well.
- Pour half of batter evenly over prepared crust.
- Stir melted chocolate into remaining batter; drop
by spoonfuls over vanilla batter.
- With metal spatula or knife, swirl gently through
batter to marble.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until set. Cool in pan
on wire rack.
- Refrigerate several hours until chilled. Cut into
- Cover and store leftover bars in refrigerator.
- 2 - cups vanilla wafer crumbs (about 60-wafers)
- 1/3 - cup Cocoa
- 1/2 - cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 - cup (1-stick) melted butter or margarine
- Stir together vanilla wafer crumbs, Cocoa and
powdered sugar in medium bowl.
- Stir in melted butter or margarine until well
- Press mixture firmly on bottom of 13x9x2-inch
Page 1 of 1