Maple Chocolate Pecan Bars
24 to 36 bars
Prep time: 15 min.
Baking time: 50 min.
- 1 - cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 - cup sugar
- 1/2 - cup Cocoa
- 1/4 - teaspoon salt (optional)
- 3/4 - cup (1-1/2-sticks) cold butter or margarine
- 2 - eggs
- 1 - can (14-ounces) sweetened condensed milk (not
- 1-1/2 - teaspoons maple flavoring
- 2 - cups pecan halves or pieces
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Stir together flour, sugar, cocoa and salt in
- Cut in butter until crumbly. Stir in 1 beaten
- Press mixture evenly onto bottom of ungreased
13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Bake 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat sweetened condensed milk,
remaining 1 egg and flavoring in medium bowl; stir in pecan halves.
- Pour over prepared crust, distributing pecan
halves evenly. Return to oven.
- Bake 25 minutes longer or until golden.
- Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.
- Store tightly covered at room temperature.
Page 1 of 1