Fudgy Chocolate Cookie Bars
about 2 dozen bars
Prep time: 10 min.
Baking time: 35 min.
- 1-3/4 - cups flour
- 3/4 - cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 - cup Cocoa
- 1 - cup (2 sticks) cold butter or margarine
- 2 - cups (12-ounces package) SPECIAL DARK
Chocolate Chips or Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips, divided
- 1 - can (14 ounces ) sweetened condensed milk
(not evaporated milk)
- 1 - teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 - cup chopped nuts
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Stir together flour, sugar and cocoa in medium
bowl; cut in butter until crumbly (mixture will be dry).
- Press firmly on bottom of 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Bake 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine 1 cup chocolate chips,
sweetened condensed milk and vanilla in medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until
chips are melted.
- Pour evenly over prepared crust. Top with nuts
and remaining 1 cup chips; press down firmly.
- Bake 20 minutes or until set. Cool in pan on wire
- Refrigerate, if desired. Cut into bars. Store
Page 1 of 1