Chocolate Walnut Cookie Bars with Sugar Free Chocolate
Prep time: 15 min.
Baking time: 17 min.
- 1-2/3 - cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 - cup SPECIAL DARK Cocoa or Cocoa
- 1 - teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 - teaspoon salt
- 1 - cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 1/3 - cup sucralose-granulated sugar blend
- 1/3 - cup sucralose-brown sugar blend
- 2 - teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 - eggs
- 1-1/3 - cups (8-ounces package) Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
- 1 - cup chopped walnuts
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 15-1/2x10-1/2x1-inch jelly-roll pan with
foil; grease foil.
- Stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar blend, brown sugar blend and vanilla
in large bowl until well blended. Add eggs; beat well.
- Gradually add flour mixture, beating well. Stir in chocolate chips
and walnuts. Spread and press dough in prepared pan.
- Bake 15 to 17 minutes or until edges start to pull from edges of pan
and center springs back when touched lightly.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Using edges of foil, lift cookie from pan. Place on cutting board;
cut into bars.
Page 1 of 1