Cranberry-Pistachio Oat Bars
Prep time: 15 min.
Baking time: 30 min.
- PAM Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 - cup margarine-stick, softened (1 cup = 2
- 1/2 - cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 - package (17-2/5 ounces each) cinnamon swirl
quick bread mix, divided
- 1/4 - cup orange juice
- 1 - egg
- 1 - teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 - cups Quaker Oats (quick-cooking or
old-fashioned oats), uncooked
- 1/2 - cup coarsely chopped pistachios
- 2/3 - cup dried cranberries
Preheat oven to 375F. Spray 13x9-inch baking pan
with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat margarine and sugar with
electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Add contents of both the Flour pouch and clear
Cinnamon Swirl packet; mix well.
- Blend in orange juice, egg and vanilla.
- Add oats, pistachios and cranberries; stir just
- Spread evenly into prepared pan.
- Bake 30 minutes, or until edges are golden brown
and wooden pick inserted in center comes out with a few moist crumbs.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Knead reserved foil Glaze Packet 10 times. Cut
tip off 1 corner of packet; squeeze glaze over dessert. Cut into 24
bars to serve.
Page 1 of 1