Makes 36 bars
Time: 10 min.
Baking Time: 22 min.
- 2 - cups all-purpose flour
- 1 - cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 - cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 - cup pecan halves
- TOFFEE TOPPING (recipe below)
- 1 - cup Hershey's Milk Chocolate Chips
Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a large bowl, combine flour and
- With pastry blender or fork, cut in
butter until fine crumbs form (a few large crumbs may remain).
- Press mixture onto bottom of ungreased
13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Sprinkle pecans over crust.
- Prepare TOFFEE TOPPING and drizzle
evenly over pecans and crust.
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes or until topping
is bubbly and golden. Remove from oven.
- Immediately sprinkle milk chocolate
chips evenly over top and press gently onto surface.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into bars.
- 2/3 - cup butter
- 1/3 - cup packed light brown sugar
- In a small saucepan, combine 2/3 cup
butter and 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring
constantly, until mixture comes to a boil.
- Continue boiling, stirring constantly,
- Use immediately.