White Chocolate Lime Bars
Makes 3 dozen bars
Prep Time: 20
Baking Time: 45 to 50 min.
Cooling Time: 1 hr. 30 min
- White Chocolate Glaze
- 1/2 - cup white vanilla baking chips
- 2 - Tablespoons
- 2 - Tablespoons light
- 1 to 2 - teaspoons hot water
Preheat oven to 350ºF.
1) In medium bowl, mix 3/4 cup flour, 1/4 cup
sugar, 1/4 cup butter, the pecans, salt and egg yolk. Press on
bottom and 1/2 inch up sides of ungreased square pan, 9x9x2
2) Bake for about 20 minutes or until golden.
3) In medium bowl, beat 1 cup sugar, 1 tablespoon
flour, the lime peel, lime juice, 3 eggs and the food color with
electric mixer on medium speed until slightly thickened. Pour over
4) Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or just until no
indentation remains when touched lightly in center. Cool
completely, about 1 hour.
5) In 1-quart saucepan, heat baking chips, 2
tablespoons butter and the corn syrup over low heat, stirring
constantly, until smooth.
6) Stir in water until spreadable. Spread cooled
bars with glaze. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
7) For bars, cut into 6 rows by 6 rows. Top each
with raspberry. Store covered in refrigerator up to 48 hours.