Key Lime Bars
Prep Time: 15 min.
Baking Time: 35 min.
Cooling Time: 3
hrs. 30 min.
Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease square pan, 9x9x2 inches.
1) Mix cookie crumbs and butter thoroughly with
2) Press evenly in bottom of pan and refrigerate
while preparing cream cheese mixture.
3) In a small bowl, beat cream cheese with
electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy.
4) Gradually beat in milk until smooth. Beat in
lime juice and lime peel. Spread over layer in pan.
5) Bake about 35 minutes or until center is set.
Cool 30 minutes.
6) Cover loosely and refrigerate at least 3 hours
7) For 36 bars, cut into 6 rows by 6 rows.
8) Garnish with lime peel. Store covered in