Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
Prep Time: 20 min.
Baking Time: 20 to 25 min.
- 1 box Triple Chocolate
Decadent Cake Mix (reserve 1/4 cup of dry mix for cheesecake
- 1/2 cup
- 1 large
- 1 package (8-ounce) cream
cheese (softened to room temperature)
- 1/2 cup sweetened
- 1/4 cup of reserved dry cake mix
- Package of triple chocolate
add in pouch (mix as directed on package)
- Chocolate shavings for
Cookie Bar Recipe Directions:
Preheat oven to 350-degrees F. and grease bottom and sides
of a 9x13 inch baking pan.
1) In a large bowl, mix cake mix,
butter, and egg together by hand.
2) Press into the bottom of the prepared 9x13 baking pan. Set
1) In a mixing bowl, beat together
cream cheese, eggs, and sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
2) Beat in 1/4 cup of dry cake mix, until well blended.
3) Mix package of triple chocolate pouch, following the
directions on box (stir 1/3 cup cold water into dry pouch
4) Stir pouch mixture into filling and mix until blended. Do
not over mix.
5) Pour filling batter on top of crust.
6) Place baking pan in oven and bake for 23-25 minutes. Filling
will still be slightly jiggly. Cool completely.
7) Garnish with chocolate shavings if desired. Refrigerate
Page 1 of 1