Chocolate Chip Pecan Bars
about 20 bars
Prep Time: 15 min.
Baking Time: 20 to 25 min.
Cookie Bar Recipe Directions:
Preheat oven to 375-degrees F. and grease and flour 13 x
For cookie bars
1) Combine cake mix, melted
butter, brown sugar, water, eggs, 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips and
pecans in large bowl.
2) Mix with spoon until thoroughly blended. Spread in prepared
3) Place baking pan in oven and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or
until light golden brown. Cool completely.
1) Combine 1/2 cup chocolate
chips and shortening in small microwave-safe bowl.
2) Microwave on high power for 30 seconds and stir. Repeat
until chocolate is melted.
3) Drizzle over cooled bars.
4) Allow chocolate to set before cutting into bars.
Page 1 of 1