Chocolate Cherry Bars 2
Prep Time: 15 min.
Baking Time: 2 to 30 min.
- 1 box Devils Food cake mix
- 1 can (21-ounce)
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 eggs,
- 1 container Chocolate frosting
Cookie Bar Recipe Directions:
Preheat oven to 350-degrees F. and grease and flour a
13x9-inch baking pan.
1) In a large bowl, combine cake mix, pie filling, almond
extract, and eggs. Stir until well-blended.
2) Spread in prepared baking pan.
3) Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in
the middle comes out clean.
4) Frost bars while they are still warm. Top with pecans, if
5) Cool at least 1 hour. Cut into bars.
Page 1 of 1