Cherry Dream Squares
Prep Time: 15 min.
Baking Time: 30 to 40 min.
- 1 box
white cake mix
- 1 1/4 cups rolled
- 1/2 cup
- 1 can
(21-ounce) cherry pie filling
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1/4 cup packed
Cookie Bar Recipe Directions:
Preheat oven 350-degrees F. and grease a 13x9-inch pan.
1) In a large bowl, combine cake mix, 6 Tablespoons margarine
and 1 cup rolled oats. Mix until crumbly. Reserve 1 cup crumbs for
2) To remaining crumbs, add egg and mix until well-blended.
Press into prepared pan.
3) Pour cherry pie filling over crust and spread to cover.
4) To reserved crumbs, in large bowl add remaining 1/4 cup
rolled oats, 2 Tablespoons margarine, nuts, and brown sugar.
5) Beat until well-mixed. Sprinkle over cherry mixture.
6) Place baking pan in oven and bake for 30 to 40 minutes, or
Page 1 of 1