Apple Carmel Bars
Makes 24 bars
Prep Time: 20 min.
Baking Time: 30 to 35 min.
- 1 box Apple Caramel Decadent
- 1/2 cup packed
- 1/3 cup light
- 2/3 cup
- 2 cups quick cooking
- 1 cup chopped
(1/2 cup reserved for top, 1/2 cup mixed with caramel pouch)
Cookie Bar Recipe Directions:
Preheat oven to 350-degrees F. and lightly grease a
9x13-inch baking pan.
1) In small sauce pan, melt brown sugar, corn syrup and butter
on medium heat.
2) Bring to a boil and cook for 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
3) In a mixing bowl add the cake mix, nuts, oatmeal and egg.
Mix by hand until blended. 4) Mix caramel pouch as directed and
stir in 1/2 cup peanuts.
5) Pour in the melted brown sugar, corn syrup, and butter
6) Stir until well mixed. Stir in caramel pouch with peanuts.
7) Spread evenly into a baking pan. Press remaining peanuts
onto surface of cake.
8) Place baking pan in oven and bake for 30 to 35mins.
9) Remove from oven and immediately press down on surface of
hot cooked bars with spatula. Cool and refrigerate before cutting.
Page 1 of 1