Almond Cookie Bars 2
Prep Time: 10 min.
Baking Time 25 min.
Cookie Bar Recipe Directions:
Preheat oven to 325-degrees F.
1) In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars. Add egg yolk.
2) Mix baking powder with flour. Add to butter mixture.
3) Spread evenly in 9x13 pan. Bake for 25 minutes.
4) Put bars of chocolate on top immediately. Spread when it
melts to cover the top. (You may put them back in the oven for
just a minute or two so the chocolate will melt faster).
5) Sprinkle with chopped almonds.
Page 1 of 1