Cinnamon Toffee Cookie Bars
Makes 48 servings
Prep Time: 15 min.
Baking Time: 20 min.
Cookie Bar Recipe Directions:
Preheat oven to 375-degrees F. Grease 15- by 10-inch
1) In a mixing bowl, cream butter, sugar, egg and vanilla.
2) Stir in cinnamon and salt. Add flour, a little at a
time. Blend well.
3) Press into pan to 1/4 -inch thickness with wax paper.
4) Brush beaten egg white over dough.
5) In a food processor, combine streusel ingredients butter,
flour, and sugar.
6) Process until butter is evenly blended. Sprinkle
streusel over dough.
7) Bake for 20 minutes. Cool on wire rack 15 minutes.
8) Cut into 2- by 1 1/2 -inch bars while still warm.
Page 1 of 1