Richly Delicious Cookie Bars
Makes 24 servings
Prep Time: 10 min.
Baking Time: 26 min.
Cookie Bar Recipe Directions:
Preheat oven to 350-degrees F.
1) In a mixing bowl, mix together the cake mix, butter and 1/3
cup evaporated milk.
2) Spread half of this mixture in a 13x9-inch pan.
3) Bake for 6 minutes. Sprinkle the chocolate chips and
nuts on top of the baked mixture.
4) Melt caramels in milk. Drizzle over the nuts and
5) Pat remaining batter on top of this.
6) Bake for and additional 20 minutes.
Page 1 of 1