Prep Time: 15 min.
Baking Time: 25 min.
- 1-3/4 - cups all-purpose flour
- 1 - cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 - cup Hershey's Cocoa
- 1/3 - cup packed light brown sugar
- 1-1/2 - teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 - teaspoon salt
- 1-1/4 - cups (2-1/2 sticks) butter or
- 3 - eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/2 - teaspoon mint extract, divided
- 2 - cups (12-ounces package) Hershey's
Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 - can (14-ounces) sweetened
condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- VANILLA GLAZE (recipe below)
Preheat oven to 350�F. and grease
13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Stir together flour, granulated sugar,
cocoa, brown sugar, baking powder and salt in large bowl.
- Cut in 3/4 cup butter until mixture
resembles coarse crumbs.
- Beat in eggs and 1/4 teaspoon mint
extract and spread mixture into pan.
- Bake 23 to 25 minutes or until wooden
pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Melt 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter with
chocolate chips in saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Stir in sweetened condensed milk.
- Remove from heat and stir in remaining
1/4 teaspoon mint extract.
- Pour over baked layer and let stand 20
minutes or until slightly set.
- Drizzle VANILLA GLAZE over top and
refrigerate until set, about 1 hour.
- Cut into bars.
Makes about 1/3 cup glaze
- 3/4 - cup powdered sugar
- 5 - teaspoons milk
- 1/2 - teaspoon vanilla extract
- Stir together powdered sugar, milk and